- 1 box peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- Green gumdrops
- Red gummy bears
- Prepare a peanut butter cookie mix according to package instructions. Grease a muffin tin and press cookie dough into muffin tins. Bake according to package instructions. Remove baked cookies from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- While cookies cool, whisk together vanilla pudding mix and milk until pudding starts to thicken. Allow sitting for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the red gummy bears into pieces. Using the gumdrops and gummy bears, stick them onto toothpicks to make tiny cacti.
- Pour set pudding into peanut butter cookies. Top with crushed graham crackers and a cactus.
- Serve and enjoy!