- 1 cup California yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to a 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together California yogurt, eggs, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. Gradually whisk in flour until combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop large spoonfuls of batter onto lined cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cookies are a light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!