- 8 ounces California cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded California sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded California mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup California sour cream
- 1 green apple, finely chopped
- 1 red apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, combine the apples, walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the cheese mixture into the pie dish and top with the apple mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.