- Egg roll wrappers
- Mozzarella string cheese
- 1/3 cup California butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 8 ounces California cream cheese
- Rinse the cranberries and place them in a pan.
- Add remaining fruit filling ingredients and cook over medium heat until the berries start to pop. Cook 5 minutes, then cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a cheese stick about 1 inch from the edge of an egg roll wrapper and scoop a small line of fruit filling next to the cheese, leaving distance from the edges to avoid overfilling. Gently wet the sides, fold in and roll-up. Place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mozzarella sticks and egg roll wrappers.
- Spray wrapped cheese sticks with cooking spray or gently brush with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Whip the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and gradually add the honey until it's light and fluffy. Serve and enjoy!