- FOR THE CHICKEN SKEWERS:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups plain California yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- FOR THE YOGURT DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 cup plain California yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the chicken skewers and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the yogurt dipping sauce until combined. Taste and season with salt, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat up your grill. Skewer chicken pieces onto kebab sticks. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until the outside, is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the grill and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!