Serves: 12 People
Cooking Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Total Time: 15 - 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon California butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded California cheddar cheese
- 3 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon California butter, melted
Not sure what to do with that leftover stuffing? Bake up California Stuffing & Cheese Muffins with Real California Milk cheddar cheese!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a muffin tin with softened California butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together stuffing, California cheddar cheese and eggs.
- Divide stuffing mixture evenly into muffin cups. Brush tops with melted California butter.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!