- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pound pecan halves
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2) In a large ziplock bag (large enough to hold 1 pound of pecan halves) mix together sugar, cinnamon and salt.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together egg white, water and vanilla extract.
4) Add pecans to bowl and stir to combine, until pecans are completely coated in egg white mixture.
5) Pour pecans into large ziplock bag with cinnamon sugar. Seal and shake until pecans are fully coated with sugar.
6) Spread pecans out in a single later on prepared baking sheet.
7) Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
8) Serve and enjoy!