- 4 - 5 apples, sliced
- 35 caramels squares
- 1 tablespoon water
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Arrange sliced apples on a serving dish. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, melt caramels with water, stirring constantly until melted.
- In another sauce pan, melt butter first, then add in marshmallows. Stir until melted.
- Drizzle caramel sauce and marshmallow sauce over apples. Top with peanuts and chocolate chips, or anything you'd like -- sprinkles, chopped candy bars, dark chocolate, it's up to you!
- Serve and enjoy!