Hello, Caramel Rolo Fudge. We love you.
- If you can't find Carnations caramel sauce, make your own! Mix together 1 can sweeten condensed milk, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper. It helps if the paper hangs off the sides.
- Add white chocolate and caramel sauce to a deep pot over low heat. Melt together, stirring often so the chocolate doesn't burn and they mix together.
- Once melted, stir in powdered sugar and Rolos.
- Remove from heat and pour into a baking dish, smoothing down the mixture. Top with more Rolos, pressing them into the fudge.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 3 to 4 hours, or even overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!