Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 10-20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, cut into bite-sized squares
- Vegetable oil
- Burger buns
- Burger toppings: mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, etc.
What's that? You're craving a cheeseburger? One that's full of cheese and tastes of happiness and sunshine? Of course, you are. You're human. So go get the ingredients and make this cheese-STUFFED burger. Yes, look at that beautiful cheese -- inside that perfect burger patty.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Divide meat into 4 equal parts. Flatten each part down into a patty. Place cubed cheddar cheese on two of the patties. Top with the other two patties and pinch together to form 2 large burger patty.
- Heat a grill or skillet over medium-high heat. Grease with vegetable oil. Add burgers and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, depending on how you like your burger cooked.
- Remove burgers from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes while you build your burger with toppings of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!