Serves: 4 People
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
Love food mashups? Good! Then enjoy this Cheeseburger Quesadilla.
- Lightly grease a large skillet with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, season with salt and pepper and brown. Remove from heat and drain.
- To browned beef add ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until fully combined.
- Grease a clean large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla to skillet. On one side of the tortilla add pepper jack cheese then top with 1/4 of the ground beef, diced red onions, diced tomatoes and more pepper jack. Fold the tortilla over and cook until both sides and golden brown and the cheese is melted. Follow these instructions for all 4 tortillas.
- Remove quesadilla from skillet and cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve and enjoy!