Now this is some seriously cheesy goodness!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out French loaf dough on a lightly floured surface. Brush with BBQ sauce and cover with ground beef, sautéed onions and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Gently roll dough and carefully place in bundt pan. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- While bundt bakes, make your cheese sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add flour and whisk until golden brown. Very gradually whisk in milk, beer and cayenne pepper until smooth. Finally, gradually whisk in cheese until smooth and fully melted.
- Flip bundt pan upside down and remove cheeseburger. Cover in cheese sauce and top with chopped bacon. Serve and enjoy!