- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper -- you want it hanging off the sides.
2) In a bowl, add crushed graham crackers, pecans and melted butter. Mix together. Press firmly into the bottom of the baking pan in an even layer to make the crust. Set aside.
3) In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar, cornstarch, salt, eggs and vanilla extract. Continue beating at a low speed until everything is blended together. Pour filing over the crust, making sure it's also in an even layer.
4) Bake cheesecake for 20 to 30 minutes, or just until it's set. Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes. Once it reaches room temperature, freeze for at least 2 hours, or until cheesecake is firm.
5) After two hours, remove cheesecake from baking pan and cut into 1 inch squares.
6) Melt chocolate chips in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
7) Dip cheesecake bites into melted chocolate. Freeze bites again, just until chocolate hardens.
8) Serve and enjoy!