- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 10 hot dogs
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 10 slices swiss cheese
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the puff pastry into 10 strips.
- Grab your hot dogs. Wrap hot dogs first in swiss cheese, then in prosciutto, and finally in a strip of puff pastry. Place wrapped hot dogs on a baking tray.
- Brush wrapped hot dogs with egg wash.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until lightly brown. Serve and enjoy!