- 4 French rolls
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- Bacon, cooked and chopped, for garnish
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut out an oblong hole from the top of the French rolls. Scoop out the inside, making sure you don't pierce the bottom. You want to make sure you leave enough bread inside to keep the rolls sturdy. Place bread on a parchment-lined baking tray.
3) In a large bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese and chopped mushrooms. Mix until fully combined. Divide mushroom mixture evenly between the rolls. Cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
4) Bake for 10 minutes, or until rolls are golden and cheese is melted and bubbly.
5) Top with bacon and parsley, serve and enjoy!