- 1 cup cherry pie filling, store-bought or homemade
- 2 ounces Disaronno
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Fireball Whiskey
1) Add Disaronno to cherry pie filling. Stir and set aside.
2) In a bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, brown sugar and butter. Mix to combine.
3) In either a food processor or in a bowl with a whisk, combine cream cheese and lemon juice. Add heavy cream, Fireball Whiskey and sugar. Mix until thick and fully combined.
4) In small shot glasses, layer your cheesecakes. First, a layer of graham cracker crust, then the cheesecake filling and finally, the cherry pie filling. If desired, top with 1 maraschino cherry.
5) Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!