- 3 cups chopped pretzels
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 18 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 18 ounces frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 2 (21-ounce) cans LUCKY LEAF® Regular, Premium or Organic Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter. Spread half of the pretzel mixture along bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.
- While the pretzel mixture is baking, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled baked pretzel crust.
- Spread both cans of Lucky Leaf® Cherry Fruit Filling over the cream cheese layer, then spread the remaining cream cheese mixture over the fruit filling.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel mixture. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.