- 9 - 12 large pasta shells
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 15 ounce jar garlic Alfredo sauce
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish or 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. (A 9x13-inch dish works, too.)
- Cook shells according to package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain and set aside.
- To a bowl, add mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheese. Mix to combine. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- To the bowl of cheese, add cottage cheese, beaten egg, pepper, salt and shredded chicken. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour 1 cup of garlic Alfredo sauce into the bottom of your baking dish. Stuff shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish. Cover with remaining Alfredo sauce and the cheese you set aside.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired, serve and enjoy!