Prepare your body, for these Chicken And Waffle Sandwiches are about to become your favorite meal, morning, noon, or night!
- Cook 4 waffles on a waffle iron and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip chicken pieces first in flour, then in beaten egg, and finally in flour again, making sure they're fully coated.
- Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil. Heat until it reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully add chicken to hot oil. Fry for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the outside is golden brown and the inside is cooked through. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Cut waffles in half, diagonally. Spread butter on both halves. Top with a piece of fried chicken and maple syrup.
- Serve and enjoy!