- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, cubed
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups ranch dressing
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, cook chicken until browned.
- Spread cooked chicken out into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add bacon and ranch dressing to dish and mix until everything is fully combined.
- Separate biscuits and cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Evenly spread the biscuits across the top of the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until biscuits are browned.
- Top casserole with cheddar cheese and bake for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Garnish with sliced green onions, serve and enjoy!