- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread crescent roll dough into a 9x13 baking dish, pinching together the seams. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and ranch until combined.
- In another bowl, add 6 slices of crumbled bacon, shredded chicken and 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise/ranch mixture. Mix until fully combined.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise/ranch mixture over baked crescent dough. Top with chicken mixture, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 2 slices of crumbled bacon and chopped green onion. Serve and enjoy!