- 16 ounces linguini noodles
- 3 cups chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
1) Cook linguini noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) To a large bowl add chicken, butter, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, salt, black pepper and Parmesan cheese. Mix until fully combined. Add cooked noodles to bowl and mix until combined.
4) Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Scoop noodles into dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
5) Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
6) Serve and enjoy!