These spicy and delicious Chili Chicken Baked Tacos are a totally easy dinner to make any night of the week.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, green peppers and chili peppers. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground chicken, taco seasoning and tomato paste. Stir to combine and cook until chicken is mostly cooked through about 8 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and sweet corn. Stir to combine.
- Evenly distribute chicken among the tortilla shells. Cover each taco with shredded cheese.
- Place tacos in an oven-safe dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with sour cream and chopped cilantro if desired, serve and enjoy!