- 1 (7 ounce) can LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the diced tomatoes on the bottom of a 9"x9" baking dish. Dice the LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo.
- Combine the chipotle peppers in adobo, chicken, ricotta, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place 3 of the lasagna noodles side by side on the bottom, trimming them to fit. Spread half the ricotta mixture on top, followed by half the diced tomatoes, and then half the cheese. Add 3 more lasagna noodles on top and then the ricotta mixture, diced tomatoes, and remaining cheese. Sprinkle the parsley on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are bubbly. Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.