Recipe courtesy of Daily DIY Life!
- Sear the meat in the vegetable oil on all sides. Once browned, place the meat into your slow cooker.
- Add the chopped LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, beef broth, lime juice, lime zest, honey, and spices to the slow cooker. Add more chipotle peppers if you want more heat. Remove the seeds from the peppers if you want a milder flavor.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, depending on the size/cut of meat. Cheaper meats with more fat will take longer to become tender enough to pull apart.
- Once the meat is tender and falling apart, transfer to a plate or cutting board. Using 2 forks, or your hands if it is cool enough, shred the meat.
- Serve on a fried tortilla with your favorite taco garnishes, like avocado, cilantro, and queso fresco.