Chocolate Brownie And Mousse Trifle
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed and halved
- Shaved milk chocolate
1) Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Once cooled, cut into 1-inch squares.
2) In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping until fully combined.
3) In a large trifle bowl or glass serving dish, begin layering your trifle. Start with half of the brownies, then half of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers again, making sure you're spreading each layer from the middle of the bowl to the edge. You want to edges to be as straight and clean as possible.
4) Top with shaved chocolate for garnish. Refrigerate for 8 hours before serving. Once ready, serve and enjoy!
*Note: You can even layer the trifle in mason jars or glass cups to make individual portions!*