- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz white chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup white cake mix
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 3-4 tsp cocoa powder
- Chopped almonds for topping
Need a fast dessert that tastes like you spent hours making it? This easy cake batter fudge is the way to go!
1) In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, condensed milk and white chocolate, stirring frequently.
2) Once melted and mixed, stir in cake mix and almond extract.
3) Pour half of the mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with wax paper.
4) Stir mini chocolate chips into the batter, then chill for 15 minutes.
5) Re-melt reserved half and mix in cocoa powder. Pour over top of fudge, top with chopped almonds and chill for 3 hours.