- 1 pound uncooked bacon
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chopped peanuts, optional
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add bacon strips and cook until crispy. Remove from skillet and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour chocolate chips into a bowl. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip crispy bacon into melted chocolate, making sure it's evenly coated. You can also place the bacon directly on a cooling rack, and pour chocolate over it. Make sure you've placed parchment paper under the cooling rack to catch chocolate drippings. If desired, top with chopped peanuts.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has set. Serve and enjoy!