- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Grease a baking dish. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal to marshmallow mixture. Stir until fully combined.
- Working quickly, press coated cereal into greased baking dish. Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Remove from baking dish and cut into bars. Cut the bottoms with a knife and insert a popsicle stick into the bottom.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Dip the tops of the bars into the melted chocolate. Place on wax paper until chocolate hardens. Serve and enjoy!