- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 cups red wine of choice
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Microwave chocolate chips for 2 minutes. Add milk and stir until combined and smooth. Dip serving glasses in chocolate. Freeze for 30 minutes so chocolate completely sets.
- Add strawberries, blackberries and wine to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour berry wine cooler in chocolate covered glass, garnish with berries, serve and enjoy!