- 1 pound chorizo
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Hot sauce, avocado crema and sour cream for garnish
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2) Over medium heat, add the chorizo to a non-stick skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, making sure to stir and break up the meat.
3) Add chopped bacon and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Stir in eggs and cheddar cheese, cooking until eggs are slightly cooked and cheese is fully melted. Remove from heat.
4) Warm tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds, then lay them out, spooning the chorizo mixture into the tortilla and rolling tightly to form the taquito. Lay taquitos into greased baking dish.
5) Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
6) Serve with hot sauce, avocado crema and sour cream and enjoy!