Dessert for breakfast. Please and thank you.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the glaze. Set aside.
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the cinnamon sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together french toast mixture of eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Coat sliced bread in egg mixture.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coated bread and cook evenly on both sides until golden brown. Remove from skillet and while still hot, coat french toast in cinnamon sugar.
- Top with glaze, serve and enjoy!