- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 loaf white bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
3) In another bowl, mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon.
4) Roll slices of bread out with a rolling pin. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto bread. Roll up gently.
5) Coat roll-ups first in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar, making sure they're fully coated. Place on an un-greased baking sheet.
6) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
7) Serve warm and enjoy!