Everyone should know how to make a delicious and classic dessert. So perfect this recipe for Tiramisu and you'll be wowing them forever!
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, powdered sugar, and rum extract. Whisk either with your hand or a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Do not over mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream, just until combined.
- Arrange ladyfingers in the bottom of a square dish, covering the bottom. Spoon cold coffee over ladyfingers, making sure to cover all of them. Top with 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture. Continue layering in that order two more times. Sift cocoa powder over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream if desired, serve, and enjoy!