Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Scallions, for garnish
Seriously, how pretty are these cloud eggs?!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully separate eggs, placing egg white in one large bowl. Keep egg yolks whole. (It helps to put all 4 in different bowls.)
- Using a whisk or hand mixer, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. Spoon mixture into 4 even mounds on parchment paper. Use your spoon to make a dip in the center of the mounds, this is where the egg yolks will go.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Place egg yolks in the dips you've created, season with salt and pepper and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions, serve and enjoy!