We promise everything about this Coconut Beer-Battered Shrimp is going to make it your new favorite dish.
- In a bowl, make the batter by whisking together flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt pepper, egg, and beer until combined.
- In another bowl, mix together coconut flakes and panko.
- Coat shrimp first in beer batter, then in panko mixture. Make sure to coat thoroughly.
- Fill a deep pot halfway with oil. Heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add coated shrimp to hot oil, and fry for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!