- FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3) In another bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Continue beating until smooth and fluffy.
4) Gradually add in flour mixture, beating until combined.
5) In another bowl, make the cream cheese filling. Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy and smooth.
6) Grease a pie tin. Press 2/3 of the cookie dough mixture into the dish. Press in half of the chopped Reese's cups. Top with cream cheese mixture. Using your hands, crumble the remaining cookie dough over the cream cheese. Add remaining Reese's cups and mini chocolate chips.
7) Cover pie with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
8) Serve and enjoy!