- 6 cups Crispix cereal, divided in half
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 Oreo cookies, crumbed
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Is it bad if we snack on this puppy chow all day long?
1) Melt milk chocolate and white chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth.
2) Pour the milk chocolate on half of the Crispix cereal and the white chocolate on the other half. Stir until all of the cereal is coated.
3) Divide Oreo crumbs and powdered sugar into two gallon-sized ziplock bags. To one bag add milk chocolate Crispix. To the other add white chocolate Crispix.
4) Shake bags vigorously until all of the cereal is fully coated. Pour coated cereal onto parchment lined baking sheets to set.
5) Combined cereals, serve and enjoy!