- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a bowl (or even right into your baking dish), mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Add in white vinegar, vanilla extract, vegetable oil and water, whisking until fully combined.
4) Pour batter into baking dish (unless you mixed everything in your baking dish). Bake on the middle rack for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
5) Frost with your frosting of choice, serve and enjoy!