- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 1 cup Corn Flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, chopped green onion, pepper, and bacon. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto chicken. Roll up and seal the ends with toothpicks.
- Dredge chicken roll-ups in flour. Coat in egg wash, and finally coat with crushed Corn Flakes. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
- Place chicken roll-ups on a baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with a side of your veggies and enjoy!