Everyone loves a good chicken recipe. And trust us, these Creamy Bacon Chicken Roll-ups are as good as it gets!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, chopped green onion, pepper, and bacon. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto chicken. Roll up and seal the ends with toothpicks.
- Dredge chicken roll-ups in flour. Coat in egg wash, and finally coat with crushed Corn Flakes. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
- Place chicken roll-ups on a baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with a side of your veggies and enjoy!