- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip green beans in egg wash, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place on a lined baking sheet in a single layer. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake, flipping them halfway through, for 10 minutes, or until crispy. If desired, you can broil for 1 or 2 minutes to get them extra crispy. Just don't burn them!
- Serve with a dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!