- 1 box (12.84-ounces) Mrs. T's Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce or ranch dressing, for serving
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, dried parsley, dried basil, garlic powder and paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. In another bowl, beat eggs together.
3) One by one, coat each pierogy in egg wash, then in breadcrumb mixture. Make sure they are fully coated. Lay pierogies flat on the greased baking sheet.
4) Bake for 15 minutes, or until pierogies are golden brown.
5) Serve with marinara sauce, ranch dressing or both! Enjoy!