- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Dill pickles, cut into lengthwise slices (sandwich slices)
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Mix together flour, milk, baking powder, egg, paprika, and black pepper in a medium bowl to form the batter. Place next to a bowl filled with panko.
- Dip pickle slice in batter, making sure to fully coat it, then roll in panko to coat.
- Fry in bubbling hot oil (should be around 360 degrees) until crispy and golden brown, around 3-4 minutes, flipping if needed. Cook in small batches to keep pickles from sticking together.
- Put cooked pickles on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess grease, then serve with ranch or your favorite dip.