Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 4 to 7 hours
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 can of LA MORENA Whole Jalapenos, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- Shredded cheese, for topping
- Sour cream, for topping
- Diced avocado, for topping
- Tortilla chips, for topping
Recipe courtesy of My Big Fat Happy Life.
- Dump the chicken, corn, diced tomatoes, black beans, onions, LA MORENA jalapenos, spices, and chicken stock in the slow cooker. Stir
- Allow to cook 4 hours on high or 7 hours on low.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred using two forks.
- Add the chicken back to the soup and stir.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, and tortilla chips.