- 2 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 6 hamburger buns
- Sandwich toppings: mayo, cucumbers, lettuce, fried egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together French-fried onions, flour, paprika, and pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces first in beaten egg, then in French-fried onions. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and crispy. Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken cools, toast hamburger buns on a grill.
- Build your sandwiches! We topped ours with mayo, sliced cucumbers, lettuce, and a fried egg, but feel free to use any toppings you like.
- Serve and enjoy!