For some reason, warm weather makes us crave sandwiches all the time. These Crunchy French Onion Chicken Sandwiches are so easy to prepare and easy to customize! Throw on whatever toppings you want and enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together French-fried onions, flour, paprika, and pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces first in beaten egg, then in French-fried onions. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and crispy. Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken cools, toast hamburger buns on a grill.
- Build your sandwiches! We topped ours with mayo, sliced cucumbers, lettuce, and a fried egg, but feel free to use any toppings you like.
- Serve and enjoy!