You guys, this isn't your normal french toast. It's Crunchy Peanut Butter And Banana French Toast! Basically, it's a delicious peanut butter and banana sandwich made with KING'S HAWAIIAN bread and coated with crunchy cereal. You will love it! Recipe courtesy of Stacks Pancake House
- Spread peanut butter on slices of bread and top with banana slices to make 6 peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
- Place Captain Crunch in a heavy plastic bag and seal. Crush with a rolling pin. Pour into a pie pan or a shallow dish. Set aside.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until well-blended.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Dip each side of one sandwich into the egg mixture, then coat with Captain Crunch crumbs. Place into the pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until crumbs begin to turn brown. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Place the french toast sandwiches on plates and garnish with powdered sugar. Serve with butter and maple syrup (if you like it, extra sweet!).