- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12-count muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef. Stir in taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Cook until beef is fully cooked through. After that, Remove from heat.
- Line each muffin cup with a wonton wrapper. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the beef mixture and top with 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese. Press down, and add another layer of the wonton wrapper, beef mixture, and cheese.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired. In conclusion, serve and enjoy Crunchy Taco Cups!