- 1 can prepared pizza dough
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 to 6 slices swiss cheese
- 3 to 4 slices ham
- Pork carnitas, cooked and shredded
- Pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on a lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, minced onions, and dijon mustard. Spread mixture down the center of the pizza dough.
- Top the center with swiss cheese, ham, pork carnitas, and pickle chips.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips on the sides of the pizza dough, leaving the middle with the toppings untouched. Fold the strips over the center toppings, layering them over each other to create a braid.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!