- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2/3 cups rainbow sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt together butter, heavy cream, and white chocolate. Stir constantly until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and, if desired, stir in vanilla extract.
- Add Rice Chex cereal to a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and gently stir it all together until cereal is coated. Be careful not to break the cereal. Wait about 3 minutes, then gently fold in the sprinkles.
- Pour cereal into a large, ziplock bag. Pour powdered sugar into the bag, seal the bag and shake until all of the cereal is coated with powdered sugar. Discard excess sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!