- Homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- Canola oil, for frying
- 3 tablespoons garlic butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- Sliced olives
- Heat oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Add pizza dough to oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove dough from oil and lay on a parchment-lined baking tray. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Top fried dough with garlic butter, mozzarella cheese, sliced onions, pepperoni, and olives. Feel free to add marinara sauce or any other toppings of your choice.
- Bake pizza until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy!